• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colombia Restricts Kalitta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And BTW can you wonderful people of Kalitta stop using words such as ass, moron, idiot, stupid instead of some other form of arguments.
For someone who has previously claimed to be retired and have no stake in the industry, you do seem unusually interested in Connie's company. Did he run over your dog at some point? Of course, I should thank you for helping me prove a point I was trying to make to someone else, namely, that there is no limit to the depths that a person can sink to. I will split the proceeds with you.

Did he run over your dog at some point?

No, butt one of his DC-8 Guantanamo crash pilots was a good friend of mine, and I know how Kalitta was treating his employees. Young pilots don’t understand that sometimes the past can hunt you. I know today’s Kalitta is different from past Kalitta and that due to the Union and its willing to fight pilot group. The Union and the new contract has been a long effort with many sacrifices. Through the years many Kalitta pilots were jumpseating (very welcomed, to and from work) in my cockpit and listening to their problems, I always felt for their cause. I have nothing against Kalitta pilot group. I consider sad to see many good companies disappearing and people being forced to accept a job for a con man, but that’s life. At least now is different, although people should remember not always was a good place to work for, and older more senior pilots paid their dues for new guys to have an improved work environment.
Myself I believe a Con(nie) man will always be a Con(nie) man and as long he is there something bad is in the cook.

Myself I believe a Con(nie) man will always be a Con(nie) man and as long he is there something bad is in the cook.
No job is perfect, but this one was better than the last and the place is better than it once was. Connie has done a pretty good job of keeping us employed so far. Your ill will towards our employer roughly translates to wishing us onto the street. I don't know a civil way to express the opinion of you that leaves me with.

Interesting that when other companies are folding, Mr. Kalitta is adding more airplanes, including more Classics.

The accusation has been layed down...Kalitta is a Con man, by batbrain. Can he back it up, or are these just more meaningless words dribbling from his keyboard. Can he show that he's telling the truth, or is his credibility still at ZERO?

anybody that is selling lift and making money now a days is doing well. Who cares what kind of individual connie is. People are working and getting paid. More power to him.

last i heard (from a kalitta guy) was that the latest theory re BOG has to do with the engine shop or P&W.

also heard a RUMOR... now we all know how rumors are so i only put this out as such and nothing more. if anyone can kill it or confirm it, please do.

RUMOR: FAA is dicking with/slowing down the 400 operation at kalitta.

Latest resources

Back