Colombia Restricts Kalitta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Classicdriver

Rumor has it that Kalitta Cargo has been denied access to Colombia airports and airspace. True or false?

Atlas has picked up a bunch of Kalitta South American flights. Could be other issues, but I wonder if they are reacting to info leaking out on cause of BOG crash?

Kalitta Air decided to not fly into Bogota anymore, but still operates many flights into South America. It had nothing to do with the Colombian government.

Why only Kalitta had fuel problems out of Bogota? .....and twice that is. What about the rumor of pulling the wrong engine fire handle?
Is Kalitta pulling out of Brussels also?

The rumor is wrong. You assume fuel. Kalitta has announced no plans to withdraw from Brussels, nor is there a reason to do so.

Why would an engine fire switch have been pulled?

As always your information is poor, and in error.

That or fire handles wired wrong.
Regarding Brussels? If I recall right you guys crashed there too.

And BTW can you wonderful people of Kalitta stop using words such as ass, moron, idiot, stupid instead of some other form of arguments.

I don't believe I said that to you. It's rather hard to stoop low enough to respond to your postings without using those sort of adjectives, however, because your mindless rantings warrant it.

Who, aside from you, said anything regarding a fire switch?

I don't know who you are referring to when you say "you guys," but yes, an airplane experienced a mishap at that location. Your point?

And of course everyone knows that Kalitta has found itself in the absolutely UNIQUE position in the industry of incurring a hull loss......:confused:

I don't see what Batman is getting at.......

Latest resources

Back