• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Collusion?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm gonna have to look that word up on wikipedia.

Grog not smart man.

I'll help ya and save ya some time, since yer busy aviatin and such

col·lude (k
schwa.gif
-l
oomacr.gif
d
prime.gif
)
intr.v. col·lud·ed, col·lud·ing, col·ludes To act together secretly to achieve a fraudulent, illegal, or deceitful purpose; conspire.

[Latin coll
umacr.gif
dere
: com-, com- + l
umacr.gif
dere
, to play; see leid- in Indo-European roots.]
col·lud
prime.gif
er
n.

I must admit his sentence construction was a bit awkward.

sheesh... nevermind...just figured i would ask a thought provoking question that didnt include RJ's, codeshare, or scab in the title.

I believe "collude" was a british warship from late 1700's.

-You will have to excuse Peanuckle..... He was dropped on his head as a young-un, then found by Gen Lee and Zed.

The ol' Gen, having a bit of a weak spot in his wrinkled carbuncle of a heart for dumbasses (and seeing that he and Zed could not actually produce any offspring of their own-no matter how much they may have tried) took Peanuckle as one of their own.

As the years passed, little Pea tried hard to integrate new experiences into his little head of solid bone. Try as he might, Pea failed miserably to rise above his unfortunate disability. The fact that Gen and Zed left him tied to a post in the dog pen 90% of the time didn't help that much, either.

So-Pea is in pretty bad shape. The poor little sucker really never had a chance. Dropped on his noggin at the age of three, raised by such obvious morons as the Gen and his butt-pirate man-wife, fed a consistent diet of Kool-Aid and pork-rinds, Poor little Pea developed into a world-class tool.

-Pretty unfortunate.

(BTW-The respective mgmt. teams at both DAL and United are too stupid to even recognize that they are being competed against by Republic-and paying lots of money to Republic to do so.)

-You will have to excuse Peanuckle..... He was dropped on his head as a young-un, then found by Gen Lee and Zed.

The ol' Gen, having a bit of a weak spot in his wrinkled carbuncle of a heart for dumbasses (and seeing that he and Zed could not actually produce any offspring of their own-no matter how much they may have tried) took Peanuckle as one of their own.

As the years passed, little Pea tried hard to integrate new experiences into his little head of solid bone. Try as he might, Pea failed miserably to rise above his unfortunate disability. The fact that Gen and Zed left him tied to a post in the dog pen 90% of the time didn't help that much, either.

So-Pea is in pretty bad shape. The poor little sucker really never had a chance. Dropped on his noggin at the age of three, raised by such obvious morons as the Gen and his butt-pirate man-wife, fed a consistent diet of Kool-Aid and pork-rinds, Poor little Pea developed into a world-class tool.

-Pretty unfortunate.

(BTW-The respective mgmt. teams at both DAL and United are too stupid to even recognize that they are being competed against by Republic-and paying lots of money to Republic to do so.)

Looks like someone hasn't seen "the anchorman."

Latest resources

Back