• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

college

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, it seems like there are a lot of MWC fans on this board. And yes, unfortunately a few BYU drones too.

But hey, VFR are you going to the game next sat? The Utes are coming to the fishbowl where they'll suffer a loss to the Aztecs to open conference play.

i'll take the billy madison approach to thinking anyday of the week and twice on sundays....as i sit here on my 2 week vacation i find i have nothing to do but drink beer, go to the gym and wake up at noon and do it all over again....sad thing is I have yet to receive my diploma....but my friends have theirs and are working at either the carwash, construction, or the gym that I attend and they even get to swipe my card...

I'm not against college, I'm still trying to attend as a matter of fact, but my cool A#$ job won't allow me to finish, and with all the time off college would just interfere with my free vacations to anywhere in the world...

College has its positives and its negatives...Positives are somewhat self explanatory, but having a 60K student loan and still working at Klee's carwash is definitely not one of them...

I attended 2 four year universities and now have 1 class left for a degree at my current two year school.Problem is I transferred 3 times and changed majors 3 times so many of my credits mean jack. Good news is that I've had an interview offer from most all of the airlines I've applied to. I think it has to do with how you are as a person, not necessarily if you went to college. Of course I always bring my Dean's List certificates with me for good measure.

When I have kids, and if they decide to attend college I will definitely give them the advice that if you aren't specific as to what you want to do either don't go right away, or atleast go to a community college to figure it out..Otherwise its just a $60K waste of money.

Latest resources

Back