• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

College Football

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
There. Go.................

701EV

Total Time
a lot
Florida Gators!

Is that better.

Last edited:

OCP

Total Time
eh...
Mods don't move or delete this. Now Hoser and Trojan will be able to go back and forth for as long as it takes!

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
Mods don't move or delete this. Now Hoser and Trojan will be able to go back and forth for as long as it takes!

Exactly! An outlet for them so they don't hijack every thread with 40 posts about who is better!

Please don't move this thread!

HoserASA

Total Time
25K+
Awww man ya'll are taking all the fun out of it! Anyway Condom, oops, I mean Trojan, gets upset 'cause Bama has beaten his team so much.

Hoser
Roll Tide!

pilotkppsg

Frattastic
Total Time
Isn't it a requirement to go to Auburn or Riddle anyway to work for ASA? Occasionally a bama or UGA sneak in there.

WayBack

Total Time
Washington....they're the only team who can beat USC.

samballs

Total Time
Isn't it a requirement to go to Auburn or Riddle anyway to work for ASA? Occasionally a bama or UGA sneak in there.
They offered me employment, but being from the north I couldn't understand what they were offering. It sounded like a mixture of ghetto and southern. Don't bother telling me about OSU.