Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Old and busted best NCAA basketball conference: ACC
New hotness best NCAA baskeball conference: Big East

It was a crazy game last night. NC has a talented bunch of kids that will be tough to deal with come tourney time. Loved to see Illinois go on the road in a tough house and pull out the w.
All you ACC fans out there must love how Dukie V just rants on and on. The play of last nights game was Brian Randle's block...no replays the rest of the game. I finally muted Dukie V in the second half and turned on the radio.

FIGHTING ILLINI!!!

W

Dukie V is great if he is calling anyone BUT Duke. He is on thier payroll - no doubt about it.

How about that freshmen from NC- Green? That kid is the real deal.

RichardRambone said:
Go KU! They've got a young team again but promising.

Amen brother!

Go Hawks!

Like to see Roy win at Carolina, but not the Nat. Championship... came too early.

Oh, and I'll be rooting for anyone playing Duke. Mostly because I'm tired of DICK V!

-Slip

How bout them heels!!! I know they lost a heartbreaker in the dean dome the other day, but they sure made up for it in Lexington today.

Gonzaga

Gentlemen:

You are failing to mention that the game between Gonzaga and Connecticut was a classic example of perfection. This game should go down as one of the finest ever played!

avl_pilot

UK got outlasted, outwitted, outcoached and definately outplayed by Carolina on Saturday. It was PAINFUL to watch, but thankfully I had Texas whupping Colorado in the Big 12 championship to watch instead...

Good luck in the ACC, you'll need it...

Latest resources

Back