College Basketball

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avl_pilot

OK, I know that it's late November and a lot of people have bowl games and the playoff picture on there mind, but college basketball is starting to heat up and I was just wondering who everyone is pulling for. As you can tell I'm wishing that the 3-0 streak will continue tomorrow when the defending national champs(probably the last time I will be able to say that for a couple of years:erm: ) take on Illinois. I know that it's early and Carolina has played cupcakes thus far, but I do think that UNC can make a run for the ACC title and posibly go deep into the NCAA tourny. Anyway I'll step back and let the debate begin.

Possibly, but the game is in the Dean Dome and crazier things have happened.

Kentucky lost to Iowa. IOWA. That sucked, but is what you get when you have a couple 7 footers that weigh a combined 300 pounds soaking wet.

All will be forgiven when they smack UNC this Saturday.

As a Sooner fan I haven't been this excited about basketball since the late 90's. After a lackluster football season the OU basketball team is ranked #5.
Looking forward to beating texas 3+ times this season!

BoilerUP said:
Kentucky lost to Iowa. IOWA. That sucked, but is what you get when you have a couple 7 footers that weigh a combined 300 pounds soaking wet.

All will be forgiven when they smack UNC this Saturday.
All I know is if UK can loose to Iowa then the heels have a shot, an I'll be right there in Rupp pulling for Carolina(I'll be the guy at the end of the game telling everyone I told ya so):D
By the way the freshmen for Carolina are looking pretty good, kinda reminds me of a freshman squad from about 3 years ago.;) And I hear that the guys coming in next year are even better.

Latest resources

Back