Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ShyFlyGuy

Major Member
What is the deal with the interview with The Bobs at Colgan for an upgrade? Begging for the job you were hired for just seems to rub me the wrong way. Anyone have a confrontational meeting yet? Anyone been fired after dancing the carpet? Perhaps I don't understand what is happening, but if there is plastic on the carpet, I'm not gonna stay for the "meeting".

Shy

What is the deal with the interview with The Bobs at Colgan for an upgrade? Begging for the job you were hired for just seems to rub me the wrong way. Anyone have a confrontational meeting yet? Anyone been fired after dancing the carpet? Perhaps I don't understand what is happening, but if there is plastic on the carpet, I'm not gonna stay for the "meeting".

Shy

mine was pretty confrontational. I taped it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LKMhkcS0wOI

I was the guy in the funny hat!

Interviews for an upgrade? Thought that's what a checkride and additional training was for...

Not when you vote NO to a union. Upgrade interviews. Ridiculous. I'm still baffled that anybody wouldn't vote YES to a union at that hellhole. :rolleyes:

Just wear a tropical shirt like your an islander or something and you will be walking out with a fourth stripe in no time.

or tell them that you want TB's job one day. Just smile at kathy thats all it takes

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back