Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ArcherB

Does anyone know if Colgan offers transportation to the interview and if you go the day before or the same day?
Thank you

Colgan did, and probably still does, offer travel on U.S. Airways or Express to and from the interview on the day of, or before, as you like. If nothing has changed the interview begins around 1100.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info, can anyone tell me anything about the intertview, such as sim ride, written test etc... I have read aviation interviews any other info would be appreciated.

I interviewed with colgan last week. They flew me up and back the same day as the interview. They pick you up at dulles, and drive you to the headquarters. Interview was 10 minutes long. Me, and 2 of their pilots. Asked same questions as on the aviation interviews website. Also a mental math..time speed distance question. You will probabaly be relocated to maine. They offered me a class date via email the same day as the interview, after telling us we would know in 1-2 weeks. They have no union. Upgrade is when you have 2500TT, 700 in type. They interview 8-10 a week, and have a class of around 10 once a month.

How long did it take them to call you for an interview? I emailed them a resume 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing. TT 1550 & multi 520. Thanks.

I had been sending Colgan resumes for months....it finally took a Colgan pilot friend of mine to go rattle some cages in HR. I have an interview next week. Hang in there.

FlightTraker

Sent my resume mid-July and heard back 2 weeks later. Friend of mine had the same senario -- 2 weeks or so on the callback.

I think it took me about a week. I emailed, faxed, and mailed a resume and cover letter. They say they throw out the cover letter. I had 1500/500 on the resume i sent them. All instructing. They also said they want to see that you have some northeast time. All florida time will be disgarded, they laugh at it. No one walked in my resume.

If you send in a resume and don't hear anything in a week or two, give Kim Jennings a call.. They are getting so many resumes that some end up getting lost.

Good luck

West coast?

If they laugh at Florida time, do you think they also laugh at California time? I am looking to re-locate to the Vermont/Maine area, anyone know how the winter resorts are?

Latest resources

Back