Colgan Upgrade

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PA31Ho

I was reading on climbto350 that you could get a capt position if you had 900 hrs in the 1900.... so you suppose that pisses F/O's off that have been there that have over 900 hours and seeing guys walk right in as capt? Or is this normal? I know they are talking about 900 PIC, which no F/O will have, but I'm talking about seniority, or is this just typical with the regionals? I'm not trying to be smart-a$$ but I'm new to the regionals so I'm just curious.

PA31Ho said:
I was reading on climbto350 that you could get a capt position if you had 900 hrs in the 1900.... so you suppose that pisses F/O's off that have been there that have over 900 hours and seeing guys walk right in as capt? Or is this normal? I know they are talking about 900 PIC, which no F/O will have, but I'm talking about seniority, or is this just typical with the regionals? I'm not trying to be smart-a$$ but I'm new to the regionals so I'm just curious.

The mins for upgrade are 1500 TT for an ATP dont know the mins for capt upgrade at Colgan. They might need capts but the FO they have dont meet the requiremets. Thats why it does not go by seniority and the 900 i belive is either SIC or PIC

wow.. i was just interested because the ad said F/O's for 600/100 and capts with 900 1900 time,I believe

I imagine 900 on type and about 2000 total. Thats about where you need to be for upgrade anyway.

On your resume put that your name is Ty Murray and list your only qualification and flight time as "7 Time Champion - All Around Cowboy"

Latest resources

Back