Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chperplt

For those that have asked or PM'd me.

Interviews will start up again in a few weeks for April classes. Hiring is for both expansion as well as attrition.

I have no details on how many will be hired or for which aircraft.

Published minimums are 1000 total and 250 ME.. I don't know what they are looking at though.

Last edited:
Good Deal, I sent in the online app today. I hope I can manage to get an interview. I have 2100 and 250 do you think it is competitive? Thanks chprpilot for the info.

To all

I have no clue what is or is not competative. I can tell you that out of the last class of FOs, I've flown with people that have 800 hours total and with people that have over 2000 total.

Best of luck to all who apply

app fee

the posted mins are 1000/250

anyone know if 1300/300 is competitive? also is the $38 app fee really just that or is it just a way to bring in money during these hard times for pilots?

I think the application fee is to help with the cost of the background check. They were using AEPS and paying them.

also is the $38 app fee really just that or is it just a way to bring in money during these hard times for pilots?

I think the application fee is to help with the cost of the background check. They were using AEPS and paying them.

Just curious, if the app fee is for the cost of the background check, then why don't these companies spend the $38 fee on only those they hire, instead of everyone who applies?? I don't think a background check is done on everyone who applies.

Just a thought.

:cool:

If you are close to the mins...or above...you have a chance at colgan. If you are close to the times they want, send a resume and cross your fingers...gotta be in it to win it. If you are a 500TT cfi with no turbine time.....then i say hold on to your money. At this point though......a 2000 hour guy and 1500 hour guy are on equal ground i think......you gotta catch fax machines on there lucky days...they are just pulling resumes to call out of a hat now......and this is at all airlines. Except jetblue with that crazy computer thing. As the other guy said....recent new hires have all different levels of experience. They even have a few 600TT gulfstream people in the system.

Latest resources

Back