• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan udpates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
colgan will soon have a good contract as we all intergrate in together. I am at Mesaba and know that our contract offers such things as block or better, cancelation pay, 4 hour min day, and average pay that should get better. This is all a starting point for the negotiations that will be taking place soon

colgan will soon have a good contract as we all intergrate in together. I am at Mesaba and know that our contract offers such things as block or better, cancelation pay, 4 hour min day, and average pay that should get better. This is all a starting point for the negotiations that will be taking place soon

other than 4 hr min day pay, we get all that at colgan without a contract. We better be reaching higher than that.

edit, you guys get leg by leg block or better, so that's better than us also. I stand corrected!

Last edited:
Colgan does not have

4 Hr. min per day. You fly a CDO and you will get your 1+15 for each day. Back to back and you'll see 2+30 for your morning and evenimg's worth of work.

The sooner the Mesaba contract gets here, the better. I figure I am losing $15 per day just in raw pay alone. It adds up quickly.

4 Hr. min per day. You fly a CDO and you will get your 1+15 for each day. Back to back and you'll see 2+30 for your morning and evenimg's worth of work.

The sooner the Mesaba contract gets here, the better. I figure I am losing $15 per day just in raw pay alone. It adds up quickly.

Just to stir the pot a litte bit, there will hopefully sooner rather than later be a joint contract for all the pilots of 9E, 9L, and XJ...to those of you XJ pilots ranting on here about your contract, I will say this....it may seem like a good contract with the management at Mesaba running the show...that contract is a swiss cheese peace of crap when open to the interpretation of Pinnacle's management...WE DONT WANT IT....one contract one list YES...but dont jump the gun here...youve never dealt with this management group, your contract is nothing short of mediocre and under this management group you woulf find out very fast that you want nothing to do with it and it would be in the best interest of ALL of us to negotiate a new contract with much stronger language...rant complete...dont count your chickens before they hatch...

Q400s in IAH Feb 2011

The source is the hard earned money by Pinnacle pilots, savings from operating under a 11 year old contract, and a convertible note gained from NWA on the tune of 100 million, all used to buy Colgan and subsequently Colgan Q400s.

Did I miss anything?

Hey Colgan guys, when was the last time an upgrade class happened? And what's the most junior DOH (month/yr) for a Saab CA and a Q400 CA?

Hey Colgan guys, when was the last time an upgrade class happened? And what's the most junior DOH (month/yr) for a Saab CA and a Q400 CA?

Non street CA you are looking at 07 for the Saab and 08 for the Q (well ok I lied... they are going through upgrade right now)... no one wants to give up QOL for the Q except the single guys.... or so it seems.... if I am wrong with this information please feel free to correct me.

Latest resources

Back