Colgan Troubles?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sure....

The bulk of those complaints centers around the cancellation of flights and overall service by Colgan Air,

The city is pissed off about sh!tty service to Houston and no service to Dallas..

The answer is quite simple. As a city, decide what is important and what is not. Once you have that figured out, go to CAL and make them an offer they can't refuse. If you want jets, pay for jets. Put a few million into an escrow account and make it a no lose situation for the airline.

Absent of that, you get what you pay for. When you're only willing to pay for crap service, crap service is what you're going to get. Small towns are lucky as he!! to even have air service in today's economy. They can't have it all and they will only get what they will support.

CAL should make sure their contractor can do the job and cancellations should not be excessive, but the towns people should put up or shut up!

You are aware, I'm sure, that BPT has a TON of oil money there. It was funny that someone made the comparison to MRY....in fact a bunch of people from east texas have places in Carmel (I used to unpack their golf clubs at the course I worked on).

Also, if you want a good laugh, listen to Ron White's "They call me Tater Salad" about his near death experience...H talks about this nightmare BPT -Iah flight where they had to shut down an engine.(personally I think he was talking about an old Coex 1900). funny as hell...

Mookie

Latest resources

Back