Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Steve

Curtis Malone
I read a interview gouge and the guy said some folks were interviewing for street captain. Is this true? What kind of times do they want and what aircraft are they hiring into?

I read a interview gouge and the guy said some folks were interviewing for street captain. Is this true? What kind of times do they want and what aircraft are they hiring into?

Happened in late 00 and early 01. Will happen again..

It's going to be tough being at the grit bottom of the senority as a captain on the saab, but if you actually accept the job then you deserve whats coming. Have fun flying with fo's that you stole there position away from.

It's going to be tough being at the grit bottom of the senority as a captain on the saab, but if you actually accept the job then you deserve whats coming. Have fun flying with fo's that you stole there position away from.

what he said

It ain't going to be too cool for Beech pilots that choose to stay in equipment or more importantly their domicile either. It's not like this hasn't happened before and probably will again, and I anticipate this is going to be a really sticky point during contract negotiations. By-pass pay can and should be sought!

It ain't going to be too cool for Beech pilots that choose to stay in equipment or more importantly their domicile either. It's not like this hasn't happened before and probably will again, and I anticipate this is going to be a really sticky point during contract negotiations. By-pass pay can and should be sought!

Why should you get bypass pay if you chose to stay in equipment?

If...

This is if the union is voted in. We need every vote we can get. It is going to be close and the stronger the majority, the more strength we will have come bargaining time. Don't delay, vote today!

I was actually offered a Captain position for the Beech. I turned it down. I'm sorry this is happening there.

Latest resources

Back