• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
one vision

I still like the old posters in IAH

one team one vision on time

like a snazzy poster was the cure for all problems

If you're all so pissed at Colgan, why don't fly for someone esle? you can choose, every regional is hiring now.

It never ceases me to amaze meeting these "bashing everything" fellas who are never happy. I bet you were all sweet and upbeat during the interview, saying exactly the opposite, how much you're excited to work for a small company, run by a familly, flying in a challenging weather in the NE, etc., etc....

I bet you will be just as unhappy in any other ailrine.

You are exactly the kind of pilot that mikey wants to hire, someone who does'nt expect anything! you are happy being treated with no respect and appreciation for the job you do on a daily basis! You have worked very hard to get where you are and now you want to be treated like crap. I'm sure when you were growing up and you were imagining how great it would be to be a pilot, I'm sure this is the way you pictured it! its people like you that are the downfall to our industry!:puke:

I don't work at Colgon, but I'd like to play along too....

How about something along the lines of, "Colgan-oscopy.....Sticking it up our crewmembers ass, one trip at a time."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back