• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinnicales list that sucks. Can that really happen? Will be on the bottom? If that happens I am quitting and going to commutair.

Hahahaha....

What, so you can enjoy 10 days a month off? So you can get your pay and your sick bank docked if you call in sick?

Stay at Colgan, trust me...

Are scheduling problems bad? Well, I can't believe the number of pilots and fa's I've heard lately talking about how mean some of the schedulers talk to them, how they get put on hold, or get the voicemail when they call crew sch., how their schedules get changed ie. reserve days added in, how schedulers lie to them, how there's no hotel room for them -even though they called several times ahead of time to remind cr that they would need one, how they can't get through so they leave messages and never hear back, etc. etc.

It brings back cold chills from my first days. I thought it was a "rite of passage" or something for new hires, but the problem is I've been hearing this stuff from people close to the top of the senority list as well as new hires.

I hear at some airlines like peidmont you never get voicemail when you call cr.

thats right!!! we are doing a massive sickout the friday before Easter..lets go Colgan force lets be all that we can be!!! oh s##t my bad this is not my airline...ups

Very insightful what do you care that he cares for? Your current position is 88mph WTF is that?

"If my calculations are correct, once this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious sh1t."
-Dr. Emmett L. Brown

Very insightful what do you care that he cares for? Your current position is 88mph WTF is that?

thats when the flux capacitor starts fluxing...

but in all seriousness i would have a sickout with you guys if i were still there

Latest resources

Back