Colgan rumor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GEORGE DUBYA

What the hell is going on? I heard that pilots are planning a sickout the friday before Easter? Has anyone else heard this? Because of scheduling problems? What are we in fifth grade? Is it that bad? I really haven' t had any bad experiences. Anyone know what the deal is? Next we are going to have another union drive and I am going to get free Chinese food in LGA. Note to ALPA I am a heavyweight make the restaurant selections Fat Friendly THANK YOU!
PS All the LGA places are bad Lets make it Mickey D's this time around and I want anything on the menu AWWWWWWWWWW yeah MICKEY D'S ice cream after my 20 piece nuggets!

Pinnicales list that sucks. Can that really happen? Will be on the bottom? If that happens I am quitting and going to commutair.

your profile sais you work at rp why do you still care so much about 9L?

Very insightful what do you care that he cares for? Your current position is 88mph WTF is that?

Pinnicales list that sucks. Can that really happen? Will be on the bottom? If that happens I am quitting and going to commutair.

Learn to spell the name at the top of your soon to be seniority list. Its P_I_N_N_A_C_L_E.

..so look at the top for the name of your seniority list then go to the very last page to find your seniority number......

....whoops you waited to long. with the attrition at P_I_N_N_A_C_L_E, you just moved up a couple of numbers...........

:beer:

Latest resources

Back