• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Pilots ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was wondering how senior a base ORF is and / or if it is possible to get it out of training?

Thanks for your input.
Everyone has a shot. It all depends. It is usually a pretty senior base, but not as of late, since everyone's been upgrading. Good luck.

Shy

Shy thanks for the reply.

I forgot to ask earlier, but how long are FO's spending on reserve? Has there been any talk about changing the way colgan operates since pinacle got involved, or are they going to let you guys take care of business as usual?

Everyone has a shot. It all depends. It is usually a pretty senior base, but not as of late, since everyone's been upgrading. Good luck.

Shy

Shy's right. 3 out of 4 FO's in ORF should upgrade in the next 10 months. And we could use another one anyway - we don't have a reserve FO unless IOE is taking place. CA's another story. - BCD

Hey Jackhammer,
Are you in the C-130 outfit at CRW? I think that a bunch of guys are upgrading there, but don't know if they are heading. Lots of movement here under ordinary circumstances, and even more so with the 4 addtional SAABS comin on-line thru May for the CKG and MGW stuff. If you want to get on-board it wouldn't be too long till you were able to get CRW. In the meantime, fly the C-130 as much as you can, get AC qual'd and look elsewhere if you can. You can do much better than CJC as a current ANG Herk driver.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back