• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just heard from a friend with Piedmont that you guys might be losing your US Air code because of too many cancellations and other problems.

Have you heard that?

Al Coholic said:
I just heard from a friend with Piedmont that you guys might be losing your US Air code because of too many cancellations and other problems.

Have you heard that?

No i haven't, but considering we were last in on time performance in the industry last month with an average delay of 60 minutes i wouldn't find that suprising

is that last in the us air system or last out of everyone. I know its not my fault. I shoot for out 10 early and in on time. keeps everyone happy.

dh82dvr said:
is that last in the us air system or last out of everyone. I know its not my fault. I shoot for out 10 early and in on time. keeps everyone happy.

Last as in 121 scheduled operations. I think we all know where the fault is

Dispatch Delay

How about train and KEEP a dispatcher for more than a week. I have taken so many delays while doing a 20 minute turn do to the release being wrong.

BPT as an alternate with BPT notams says airport closed.

Ah, 2SM visibility and no alternate? Do they even read the releases first.

Don't get me started on the cleared MEL's or new ones that never get on the release. The communication between dispatch and MX control must be difficult being in the same room.

OK, yea a lot of bitching, but seriously, can we get a qualified dispatcher not to quit? Where did Lynn go?

"mike romeo, 1530z"

its the pilots fault! you should be able to do 20 min turns in LGA and 10 min turns at the outstations. during a 6 leg, 12 hour day do you really need a lunch break?? thats what the 20 min gound time is for in LGA.

tb

:)

heywatchthis said:
How about train and KEEP a dispatcher for more than a week. I have taken so many delays while doing a 20 minute turn do to the release being wrong.

BPT as an alternate with BPT notams says airport closed.

Ah, 2SM visibility and no alternate? Do they even read the releases first.

Don't get me started on the cleared MEL's or new ones that never get on the release. The communication between dispatch and MX control must be difficult being in the same room.

OK, yea a lot of bitching, but seriously, can we get a qualified dispatcher not to quit? Where did Lynn go?

"mike romeo, 1530z"

You must not be an accomplished colgan cowboy. You write like you are some kind of checkairman or something, what's with that?? Put down your FOPP, pick up your spit bottle and saddle up!

Latest resources

Back