• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan pilot pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If your gonna start complaining before you ever get the job, maybe Colgan isn't for you. I sure don't want to work with someone who comes in with a bad attitude already. We got enough of those. Please understand that a lot of Colgan employee's as well as the higher ups look at this stuff and doesn't always make you look good. We can usually figure out who you are, so just keep that in mind when your venting......Good luck

ShyFlyGuy said:
Mosquito,

Good luck, I just finished systems and start the sim training on Monday in St. Louis.

Shy

Hmmm,
I thought they had the Saab sim in Houston. Is this typical to send guys to another locale to sim?

Visceral said:
Hmmm,
I thought they had the Saab sim in Houston. Is this typical to send guys to another locale to sim?

the LOU is our normal Slaaab sim training site ...

av8n4life said:
If your gonna start complaining before you ever get the job, maybe Colgan isn't for you. I sure don't want to work with someone who comes in with a bad attitude already. We got enough of those. Please understand that a lot of Colgan employee's as well as the higher ups look at this stuff and doesn't always make you look good. We can usually figure out who you are, so just keep that in mind when your venting......Good luck

Dude are you serious? Who the hell cares if you can"figure out who they are". Who are you? I worked at Colgan for two years and let me tell you it was the worst two years of my life! Expect pain if you are going there, especially if you are commuting.

"his resignation letter looked like it was written with a crayon"

Be patient if you haven't got the letter yet, you will get the phone call. The training wave is backed up right and needs some relief but fret not, there will be a wave to ride for the rest of the year. Just got word that 5 more new Saabs by year's end are going over to the USAirways side in addition to the COEX stuff.

As far as The BIG RUMOR concerning 50 seaters...tune in for the big announcement that's suppose to happen in the next 2 weeks.

Godfather said:
Be patient if you haven't got the letter yet, you will get the phone call. The training wave is backed up right and needs some relief but fret not, there will be a wave to ride for the rest of the year. Just got word that 5 more new Saabs by year's end are going over to the USAirways side in addition to the COEX stuff.

As far as The BIG RUMOR concerning 50 seaters...tune in for the big announcement that's suppose to happen in the next 2 weeks.

I am not freting any more I got other thing to worry about. By the way I got a question for you colgans guys? What do you love about your company. Please no negative stuff please. Because what is negative to you might be positive to me or others.

Thanks

Upgrade was very quick. Non reving on USair is free. I am a better pilot now, then when I first came here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back