• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Pilot Group..........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My bottom feeder regional can beat up your bottom feeder regional.......

You have no idea what's involved with either of these jobs so why don't you shut the hell up. I don't work there and I'm not speaking for them but a pilot's job isn't the most crucial cog in the wheel like you think it is. You're as expendable as a crew scheduler or a dispatcher is, slick.

There's a whole bunch of you pilot types that are needy dickheads. Keep that in mind.

That's at every airline not just Colgan.

get back in your cubicle, dork

You have no idea what's involved with either of these jobs so why don't you shut the hell up. I don't work there and I'm not speaking for them but a pilot's job isn't the most crucial cog in the wheel like you think it is. You're as expendable as a crew scheduler or a dispatcher is, slick.

There's a whole bunch of you pilot types that are needy dickheads. Keep that in mind.

That's at every airline not just Colgan.

Right. Thats why my last job was flipping burgers... and I'm almost done with my GED.

Who takes the blame in a crash?

Who is Ultimately responsible?

Who is out of a job if all the pilots leave?

You got it right Striptyler!

Listen up 405..

You get PAID.. cuz I fly! Simple as that!!

NO PILOTS OR MECHANICS... NO AIRLINE!!

The rest of the jobs are created out of LACK of INTREST.. not skill!! Glad WE could PROVIDE you with a job!

SO eat it the next time I tell you, you screwed up my hotel reservation!!

:)

Yeah, that's productive. Turn the dispatchers and other employee groups against you. Let me know how that works out for you. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's productive. Turn the dispatchers and other employee groups against you. Let me know how that works out for you. :rolleyes:

You're right, it's unproductive. But are you implying that there exists an airline where the relationship ISN'T adversarial by design?
Where do I apply?

You're right, it's unproductive. But are you implying that there exists an airline where the relationship ISN'T adversarial by design?
Where do I apply?

I haven't seen any adversarial relationship between pilots and dispatchers here at AirTran. Now gate agents, that's a different story...

You got it right Striptyler!

Listen up 405..

You get PAID.. cuz I fly! Simple as that!!

NO PILOTS OR MECHANICS... NO AIRLINE!!

The rest of the jobs are created out of LACK of INTREST.. not skill!! Glad WE could PROVIDE you with a job!

SO eat it the next time I tell you, you screwed up my hotel reservation!!

:)

Having been on both sides, you'll replace a pilot faster than you'll replace a dispatcher. Not many guys beating down the doors to be a dispatcher, opposed to a pilot.

Now, if there are no dispatchers, there are no flights.

The airline I fly for now, and the airline I dispatched for...dispatchers were/are never in charge of hotel rooms. That's how dumb you are.

Latest resources

Back