Colgan Per Diem?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't we all just get along!

Indy, per diem is usually given only on the Continental side of the company unless you're TDY'd in the Northeast. Houston lines have the only overnights in the system that I know of. It's usually $200-$400 a month depending on the line. Day trips as previously mentioned do not earn per diem.

Most at colgan are outstation based, so we come home every day. Therefore, we don't pick up per diem. THe Houston guys get it, but not sure if it's worth it with the stand up overnights!

Riding in the back doesn't count as A/C flown. If it did, I can update mine to:

B717
B727
B737
B747
B757
B767
B777
DC-8
DC-10
EMB120
ERJ-145
CRJ-200
CRJ-900
A318/319/320

And I'm sure there are others I can't think of now.

Yeah... no per diem on the standups (unless you can get it by the auditors). The policy is that we get per diem only if you are away from base more than 24 hours, so TDY or schedule screw up/wx that gets you stuck away from base.

Trogdor said:
Riding in the back doesn't count as A/C flown. If it did, I can update mine to:

B717
B727
B737
B747
B757
B767
B777
DC-8
DC-10
EMB120
ERJ-145
CRJ-200
CRJ-900
A318/319/320

And I'm sure there are others I can't think of now.

Well junior, when you grow up and get some time in something bigger than a 1900, then you might understand that we do more than just ride in the aircraft and serve drinks to idiots like you.......

Once again, to those who replied with helpful information, thanks.

My wife is a flight attendant thank you very much, but she wouldn't be stupid enough to say that she has "flown" an Airbus. You are just trying to make yourself look better than you are. Step into reality and update your profile ass clown.

Indy319FA said:
Well junior, when you grow up and get some time in something bigger than a 1900, then you might understand that we do more than just ride in the aircraft and serve drinks to idiots like you.......
Once again, to those who replied with helpful information, thanks.

Remember that the Beech 1900 FO is the FA, so those who have been in that role know more about an FA's job than most. And on the pilot side, those that flew the 1900 are the best sticks I know.

HughBeamont said:
Remember that the Beech 1900 FO is the FA, so those who have been in that role know more about an FA's job than most. And on the pilot side, those that flew the 1900 are the best sticks I know.

I used to board them up with a large chew in.

BRA said:
I used to board them up with a large chew in.

There's nothing like thinking you've bought a ticket on USAirways, walking out to a red white and blue C model with 43,000 cycles on it, and a pilot is smiling with a chew in at the bottom of the steps. That pretty much sums up Colgan.

Latest resources

Back