• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan News?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i like my kitty shaved! Justino, this is FI, nothing is serious here, at least not for the colgan crews. WHat specifically are you wondering about? Welcome aboard, colganite here also

JUSTINO 2....if you came on here to get honest, and decent information, then you have made a mistake. Not your fault, young grasshopper, but this isn't the place for anything even remotely serious or unbiased...

this is flight info mang! where the facts are false and the rumors are more falser! even our opinions are wrong!

Last edited:
Hey guys and gals, I am new to this post and I fly for Colgan as an F.O. I am wondering about the merger and all these rumors I keep hearing around my base. I recently joined this site so I could get a better gauge of the current situation(s), What are your thoughts on these issue(s)?

V/R

Justino2

J, It ain't a merger!! not yet anyway! What rumors do you want squashed? You won't ge that here!!

Hey guys and gals, I am new to this post and I fly for Colgan as an F.O. I am wondering about the merger and all these rumors I keep hearing around my base. I recently joined this site so I could get a better gauge of the current situation(s), What are your thoughts on these issue(s)?

V/R

Justino2

click on this flight info documentary. it is very educational and all you ever need to know that has ever been discussed on here. oh and it also covers anything you ever will need to know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1fOl-_hgwc

Latest resources

Back