• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan News Network for Nov 30

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That was me. I took a piture of the airplane with 9 inches of snow on the wing and ice hanging off the wing. The he announced that he wasn't going to de-ice.

At least you weren't with him when he landed just a bit wide of the runway in PQI... I never did see that FO again.

Or the time when he put the airplane in a 60 degree bank upon liftoff from 4L and sucked that bird into the left engine...

Or the time he got out of the airplane while #2 was spinning and the FO was boarding to walk into ops...

Or the time..... I could continue on and on and on...

Ok.. I have to add this one. The time he fell a sleep in SYR ops and tried to exit the airport at 4am when it was all locked up. Or the time he was kicked off the PWM airport after he was found sleeping in a tent next to his car... Or the time he woke up in SYR ops and decided to scratch his "friends" in front of a 737 full of people watching him...... Oh the memories.

Last edited:
At least you weren't with him when he landed just a bit wide of the runway in PQI... I never did see that FO again.

Or the time when he put the airplane in a 60 degree bank upon liftoff from 4L and sucked that bird into the left engine...

Or the time he got out of the airplane while #2 was spinning and the FO was boarding to walk into ops...

Or the time..... I could continue on and on and on...

Ok.. I have to add this one. The time he fell a sleep in SYR ops and tried to exit the airport at 4am when it was all locked up. Or the time he was kicked off the PWM airport after he was found sleeping in a tent next to his car... Or the time he woke up in SYR ops and decided to scratch his "friends" in front of a 737 full of people watching him...... Oh the memories.

He was gone before I got here but I hear he was good at navigation.

Working the holiday,but I will be over nighting at home on Christmas. Hell I dropped most of the month. I think they will have the loop hole that allowed that fixed shortly.

How is training going? I am sure you ended up on the 717.

It's going well so far, but the hard stuff is just starting. Yup, 717 it is. At this point I'm just trying to learn what all the acronyms stand for. :confused:

Glad you get to be home for some of the holiday.

"Or the time he woke up in SYR ops and decided to scratch his "friends" in front of a 737 full of people watching him......"

I was told just about that exact thing by an SYR ramper. Said he was in his underwear and t-shirt i think, stretching out and stuff.

"Or the time he woke up in SYR ops and decided to scratch his "friends" in front of a 737 full of people watching him......"

I was told just about that exact thing by an SYR ramper. Said he was in his underwear and t-shirt i think, stretching out and stuff.

Yea... He was in his tidy whities and gave the people a scary view.

Don't forget his mail order wife that worked at the golden arches!!

And when he was a FO in BHB, the land lord was in his Apt, and saw nothing in the place but area charts of Boston on the walls, and then called the police!

And the time the BHB airport manager had to kick him and the tent he was living in off of airport property.

Good times! well, not really, but it makes for good stories!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back