• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan News Network for Nov 30

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
saw this posted by the DOT by today. Somebody please make sure Mikey sees it, lol.

http://dmses.dot.gov/docimages/pdf99/432926_web.pdf

Good portions of the RFP if you are too lazy to read it all:

Continental Airlines has notified RegionsAir that they have cancelled their code-sharing agreernent, but will allow it to continue flying until a replacement carrier is named.

With respect to the specific West Virginia markets at issue here, we expect proposals consisting of service that is comparable to the existing service, namely two-pilot, twin-engine aircraft with 30 passenger seats, and offering three round trips each weekday from Parkersburg, Morgantown, and Clarksburg Fairmont, West Virginia to Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit Metro, Pittsburgh, Washington Dulles, or another suitable hub where connections to the national air transportation system can be made.

The community of Clarksburg/Fairmont has specifically requested proposals that offer service to Washington, D.C.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/30 pas...und trips each weekday and each weekend froin

saw this posted by the DOT by today. Somebody please make sure Mikey sees it, lol.

http://dmses.dot.gov/docimages/pdf99/432926_web.pdf

Good portions of the RFP if you are too lazy to read it all:

Continental Airlines has notified RegionsAir that they have cancelled their code-sharing agreernent, but will allow it to continue flying until a replacement carrier is named.

With respect to the specific West Virginia markets at issue here, we expect proposals consisting of service that is comparable to the existing service, namely two-pilot, twin-engine aircraft with 30 passenger seats, and offering three round trips each weekday from Parkersburg, Morgantown, and Clarksburg Fairmont, West Virginia to Charlotte, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Detroit Metro, Pittsburgh, Washington Dulles, or another suitable hub where connections to the national air transportation system can be made.

The community of Clarksburg/Fairmont has specifically requested proposals that offer service to Washington, D.C.

P2J, how'd you miss this?

Some one told me his apartment had no furniture. He and his wife slept on the floor.

I also remember him wearing a stop watch to track exactly the off and on times.

These are fact.

What did the SYR FOs do to get rid of him? I thought it was him landing in BHB with the lights off that was the last straw? The FO that was flying with him just transitioned to Saaby capitano.

I could be wrong.

BHB with the lights off was some other dude.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back