Colgan Line Awards For Sept

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They get weekends off?

judging by your total time your an fo so im not sure why you even care...anyway i was hired there as a captain a year ago and havent seen a weekend off since so im not sure what your talking about

Get Some

Sorry it’s “Captain” to clarify, I can see how confused you must have gotten! The lines are the ones in EWR on the Q. I wouldn’t go as far as saying “I should be happy to have a job”? A year ago Colgan still had a little bit of respect for their employees and I was all about trying to keep it in house but this last year has seen a 180! Bring on a union, not totally for ALPA, but definitely need something.
The ALPA thing has given a few people HERE a bit of a bad taste in our mouths for a couple of reasons. One some of the people, not all, of the ALPA organizers are a$$clowns. To be informing is one thing but shoving it down your face every time you see that person puts you on the defensive. I give you credit for being a part of it and trying to help but sometimes these people are doing more harm than good.

Latest resources

Back