• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since Colgan is hiring pilot in the near future, it would be a good idea ta applyl, especially if you're furloughed and there's no possibility of your current employer calling you back. If they call you in for an interview, by all means, interview.

Since Colgan is hiring pilot in the near future, it would be a good idea ta applyl, especially if you're furloughed and there's no possibility of your current employer calling you back. If they call you in for an interview, by all means, interview.

training will most likely be in MEM or IAD for ground and STL and IAH for Sim. Colgan hiring mins 1000tt and 100me. BUT.. competitive will be MUCH higher. Good luck

my, my they've upped them
quite a bit since 08, I remember when they were actively going to flight schools to grab cfi's....

Family Oriented ... well I guess it is if you have an abusive father

Meaning, what are my chances of flying a 70-seater for crap wages, while taking away routes from XJT (who pays guys more to fly a 50-seater).
Colgan is a crappy company, and morons like you take this career further into the crapper.

I think they fly 78 seats.

You seem to specialize in tautology.

Colgan will now offer priority interviews to CAL furloughed pilots. Yep. I will get right on that. Neeeyoooottt.

Don't knock CJC too much...spent 5 years there and it was not too bad..."It is what it is" 5 years and then to WN....look ahead 5 years...it could be a good time to get in. In 5 years the 65'ers will be gone and things could be very different. Get some good experience enjoy the flying and move on. If you can not move on well go in another direction. Just have fun doing it! PS only been at WN for 18 months so it is not too long ago.

Anyone know if they want you to resign a seniority number elsewhere?

Latest resources

Back