• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan EWR-BUF again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just ask the Pinnacle crew that landed in MKE a couple years ago. No one will notice. Good video of the a/c touching down leaving the runway in the snow and going to the gate. Pilots left the a/c and went to the hotel. The cockpit floor was pushed up over a foot from the incident.

Where can we see that video?

I've lost a tire on landing, we never noticed it till we got to the gate. They may have felt a vibration and blames it on "square" tires...

Who knows? Lets just not give them the benefit of the doubt and insult them Squirrel... Typical. :erm:

So in your incident if the tower asked if you lost a tire on landing what would you have said? Probably No, or I don't think so, or I have no idea. To acknowledge that you lost a tire when asked leads me to believe they knew.

Just ask the Pinnacle crew that landed in MKE a couple years ago. No one will notice. Good video of the a/c touching down leaving the runway in the snow and going to the gate. Pilots left the a/c and went to the hotel. The cockpit floor was pushed up over a foot from the incident.
I was right there in the terminal, getting ready to go out to the plane when I worked for skyway. Best incident ever.

Latest resources

Back