Colgan drops pit run out of Allentown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suupah

Removing a plane from Allentown at the end of the month. The crews based there first heard of it in the local paper. This affects half the base.

How bout them apples?

Really shows how important we are to management.

While I was at Colgan, I learned of 3 base closures from either the local newspaper or the station manager. Never heard from the company until Dot e-mailed me asking what base I wanted next.

Was there any reason given for this move? Just curious.

i think it was a pretty dead run and they need the airplane for other things. (I THINK).

I have a sneaking suspicion the route will re-open though.....with pittsburgh based flight crews. anyone?

This company does give a shyt about anyone expect the bottom line dollar. I VOTE ALPA !

ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA ALPA.... ENOUGH SAID.

they talked about it in the conference call...it only affects two first officers apparently.

That is still two COLGAN PILOTS that are getting shafted with out even the courtesy of a reach-around, even if it was just one FO the fact the company is so lacking in a time where they should be extra sensible to the need of their pilots is UNACCEPTABLE:angryfire

Latest resources

Back