Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Master Shake

Number 1 in the hood!
I just heard that Ma CAL has pulled the teat from Colgan. Anyone else hear about that?

Commutair pilot

Master Shake said:
Commutair pilot

Oh for God's sake. That's like a Mesa pilot starting a rumor that Air Wisconsin really isn't going to be doing US Airways Express flying. Not that it couldn't be true.

I know, just curious if there was anything to it.

It would not surprise me....although I have not heard this. What I have heard is that maintenance delays and cancellations have been very frequent since Colgan started at IAH.

SkyBoy1981 said:
It would not surprise me....although I have not heard this. What I have heard is that maintenance delays and cancellations have been very frequent since Colgan started at IAH.
\

why not let XJT fly the props again and solve all the problems?

bring em back from the desert, I say!!! I think XJET would do a great job for CAL with the props just like we do with the jet.

Supposedly XJT management has no intentions of bringing back props. I've heard this from numerous people.

The XJT business plan calls for an all-jet operation. The management here at XJT has indicated that it has no intentions of flying turboprops again. CAL approached XJT first about flying turboprops before they went to other companies. At that time, XJT declined to do this flying.

Latest resources

Back