colgan comment jar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

akseiner

Okay, it's time something is done, because it is ridiculous what crew scheduling is putting us though. Here's a thread to share your story-maybe if enough people hear others stories, something will happen.

For you guys at other regionals, do you have to fight for your pay credits? Do they leave you at the end of a 16 hr duty day with no hotel? and then put you in a motel 6 or econolodge? Do they give you attitude when you ask a question? Do they say they will do something, and not?

Thanks for responses.

Does anyone else think that 2-3 crew schedulers (on duty) for a company of about 1000 employees is understaffed? They probably just have too high a workload.

How many do other airlines have on duy at a time?

Its not just Colgan it all over. Its just whos crap can you stand smelling. if you had a contract it would be a little bit better. Although I had a 16 hr duty day and no hotel one time because i was so late getting in that night the hotel gave away my room because I never checked in. Crew schud pull all of my trips the next day so i could rest. Or I was going to use my favoriate word fatiuged and get my trips pull anyway thank goodness for contracts

I just met "I". She's pretty hot! By the cute voice and bad attitude, I was imagining an older (35-45 y.o.) fatty. But she's slender and cute with a great smile! Whod'a thunk?

Shy

I just met "I". She's pretty hot! By the cute voice and bad attitude, I was imagining an older (35-45 y.o.) fatty. But she's slender and cute with a great smile! Whod'a thunk?

Shy

So did you wink at her or something, and get hooked up the rest of the month dude? Actually, that stuff only works with the one that IS 35-45 y.o. ("G"), but I wouldn't go there....

So did you wink at her or something, and get hooked up the rest of the month dude? Actually, that stuff only works with the one that IS 35-45 y.o. ("G"), but I wouldn't go there....
Dude, read the screen name. SHY... I s-s-start to s-s-stutter and b-b-blush when I t-t-talk to the ladies.

Shy

get real

This is one of the reasons we need ALPA. By the way, scheduling to be partially outsourced with Pinnacle soon.

This is one of the reasons we need ALPA. By the way, scheduling to be partially outsourced with Pinnacle soon.
Ah, the Colgans and What's-His-Name (Phil) begin to pick at the threads of the sweater they knitted together. I remember each specifically saying that Colgan would "remain completely separate from Pinnacle." So scheduling begins to merge... then........

At least someone will answer the phone.

Shy

Last edited:
every time someone gets hosed on pay credit or some other scheduling snafu, that person should email chuck colgan. I bet he has no idea what is going on. Let him get 100 letters in about a week, and I bet some schnit gets changed. At least some grief would flow the other direction for once............

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back