• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Colganpilotgroup.com
Colganpilotgroup.com
Colganpilotgroup.com
Colganpilotgroup.com
Colganpilotgroup.com

The reason hotels arent done SOMETIMES is because when the schedules are put in there is no way for us to pull a list of who is going tdy and who isnt, its just luck that you pull a schedule and see that they have you TDY and that something needs to be done, if you dont call, they wont hook you up.

Union or no union (and we DEFINATELY NEED A UNION) don't you think this is something that should have been attended to a long time ago? I am QUITE confident that there is a mechanism that could be developed to catch this, or a different way to go about it which would negate the problem.

This happened to me once. Show up at hotel 0 dark 30. No reservation, and suprise, no rooms. I mean, it's a busy summer weekend at a popular vacation destination, why on earth wouldn't there be rooms? Crew scheduling has to scramble to get me a nasty room on the other side of town. Whole scenereo was completely unnecessary and totally irritating. Especially after a LONG day.

Keep sending those cards in!!!!!
www.alpa.org/colgan

IF YOU DIDN"T HEAR ME

ALPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEND IN YOUR CARD. WIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU DIDN"T HEAR ME

ALPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEND IN YOUR CARD. WIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How about you put a space after the comas on your oh-so-impressive list of aircraft flown and I'll ignore the fact that you're using all caps, double-returns, sentence fragments, multiple exclamation points, and PINK FONT (or a light red) on your post. Deal?

Shy

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back