• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Bringing the Q to ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've just heard this rumor as well. Big announcement coming this week supposedly. Guess ASA's 80% clause is going out the window.....

No, but heard one of the senior colgan pilots bumped into the vp of operations in LAX. He didn't say exactly what he was doing there but it had to do with United.

the only big anouncement coming is the 2Q earnings webcast monday. I'll be it says that colgan is losing money and colgan is kicking airways to the curb.........

I'd love to hear the 'logic' on how you arrived at that assumption...

It was just a guess. With PCL, SKW, CMR, Shuttle America down here Im thinking its already pushing it. Now this "rumor" if true sounds like a significant number of Qs coming to ATL. Doubt Delta would award just 3 or 4 planes worth of flying out of ATL.

I think any new turboprop should go to ASA. We're losing all of our ATRs with no replacements. We've worked hard as hell to drastically improve our performance. Colgan getting awarded Q flying would be nothing short of them undercutting.

Plus, isnt Delta supposed to be reducing DCI operators? Unless they count PCL/Colgan as one.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back