Colgan Bringing the Q to ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get Some

um...it was in quotes. she wasn't trying to be original.

Suupah is a "known homosexual" here at colgan.....loves to do team take-offs(holding the power lever together, hand over hand). Im tired of poor FO's asking me if they should say something. Dont they have enough to worry about?And stop asking people to fly down to Key West for the weekend......NOT COOL MAN! :nuts:

Suupah is a "known homosexual" here at colgan.....loves to do team take-offs(holding the power lever together, hand over hand). Im tired of poor FO's asking me if they should say something. Dont they have enough to worry about?And stop asking people to fly down to Key West for the weekend......NOT COOL MAN! :nuts:

Two hands are better than one. And there is nothing better than running down to key west where it is socially acceptable to hang out in my tight speedos that always seem to slip off when i dive into the water. Don't hate congratulate.

Delta had to chunk the ATR as a result of rising maintenance cost- had nothing to do with their fuel savings initiative. The MX is negating any true asset value.

I really don't know, but I wonder who pays for the maintenance on the ATR. I see guys with ASA logos on their shirts working on the plane. I see the work on the plane being performed at a building that is full of ASA employees. The parts for the ATR come from the ASA parts warehouse. Does Delta pay for the mx on the ATR?

The dispatch reliability is pretty bad on the ATR. Bad to the point it negates the fuel cost advantage.

Yes, that is the story that we are being told.

Awful easy for an airline that doesn't want a certain type of airplane to 'find' a reason for said airplane to not have the necessary reliability.

On any given moment you can find a full ATR crew in the bada-bing waiting for MX to repair their A/C.

I flew the thing for a few years, and it was fun...but it does seem to be breaking down an awful lot. Especially when completion factor is of importance these days.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back