• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, let's see... If I spend $17,000, I must be getting a type, right?
Nope...
Well, I'm still okay with it I guess... I'll betcha I get a great deal on the interest right?
Nope... 17.95%
Hmmm... I'll betcha I get to fly really nice eqipment that I wont get the opportunity to fly anywhere else if I don't cough up the cash, right? You know, stuff with glass and FMS avionics?
Um, no... Actually your plane doesn't even have a toilet.
Hmmm, so what do I get if I subscribe to PFT with a company like this anyway???

Jason

Apparently they've had 2 quit without making it from the sim to IOE, phew....at least if you had invested 18k in Martha Stewart you'd probably have some new cookbooks to show for your investment.

Not to mention that today I was told by the pilot hiring recruiter at the ERAU career fair that they hire exclusively from the regional airline academy in deland and one other place - the name escapes me.

So if you didnt go there - apparrently they arent interested in you.

Too bad - I was really hoping to work there from all the good things I've read :) LOL

I would have rather put 18k on airtran last september@$2.25 per share and then sold this past month @$ 20.00, weeeeeeeeeee what a hit that would have been.

No wait split it between Airtran & AMR which was at a $ 1.25 per share , during the same time frame.

I think the other one is Tabb Express in Deland,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:cool:

Hey drugdude, I mean Ausi man, I mean druglord, I mean Barry Manilows lost love child.

Are you still around?? Got a class date yet?

The two that have left did so after being on-line for a few weeks or so.

From what I hear...and this is pure rumor here.... there will be a flood of Beech captains on their way out in the next 6-8 weeks. Too bad there aren't enough FOs that meet the "published" upgrade minimums to fill all the slots. I wonder if they will start a buy your way into the left seat program??

Latest resources

Back