• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan as a company

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

The "Do the......" thread could be written about any airline. I'm on my 4th airline, flying heavy jets all over the world and I'm still "doing the......."

I "did the......" at Colgan for six years and it was what exactly what I made of it.

I flew for Mesaba when it was the "Regional airline of the year". Ask anyone there what it's like now. They're definitely "Doing the......."

Ask any of these ALPA regionals that are now watching their companies grow around them by spinning off lower paid non union subsidiaries. They're definitely "Doing the.........."

I worked dispatch for ACA way back in the day. Those guys aren't "Doing the...." right now because there ISN'T an airline there anymore!

Gooseman13, ignore this board and go see for yourself. Only you can decide if it's right for you. Good luck!

30West said:
The "Do the......" thread could be written about any airline. I'm on my 4th airline, flying heavy jets all over the world and I'm still "doing the......."

I "did the......" at Colgan for six years and it was what exactly what I made of it.

I flew for Mesaba when it was the "Regional airline of the year". Ask anyone there what it's like now. They're definitely "Doing the......."

Ask any of these ALPA regionals that are now watching their companies grow around them by spinning off lower paid non union subsidiaries. They're definitely "Doing the.........."

I worked dispatch for ACA way back in the day. Those guys aren't "Doing the...." right now because there ISN'T an airline there anymore!

Gooseman13, ignore this board and go see for yourself. Only you can decide if it's right for you. Good luck!

Now you are "Doin the~avoid getting taken hostage by ak-47 toting militants who fire tracer rounds at you during final approach in biznakisan"

How is Gemini anyway?

30West said:

You speak the truth BC

Latest resources

Back