Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FO year 1 is $20/hour, 2nd year $22/hour
Captain year 1 is $32/hour, 2nd year $33.50/hour
Bases go as far south as northern virginia. (manassas)
figure on no per diem at all unless you overnite somewhere.
they have medical and dental benifits, and very good travel benifits on US Airways.

well, we also have a saab base in Norfolk, and beech in shenandoah which are a little further south. i heard we used to have Nag's Head a long time ago, too bad we can't get that one back...

Her voice is not too bad I guess on the phone. But it would take a lot better voice to make her attractive. I just prefer my women a little smaller than that. There are some good ol' big ones and some big ol' good ones

I find it unbelievable and terribly pathetic that you have nothing better to do than sit around and gossip about how attractive or unattractive you find someone whom you don't even truly know. However, to be honest- I also find myself truly amazed that some of you even have enough intelligence to string words together to form a complete sentence.

Those of you who have defended me, I truly apprecitate it. This post is directed toward those of you who seem to find nothing wrong with targeting a specific person on a public website, particularly one who has gone out of her way to help several of you on more than one occasion. I don't make a habit of reading about planes and flying, being that I am not overly interested in it. When this post was first brought to my attention, I chose not to acknowledge it- despite the fact that several remarks were particularly vicious. However, I have had a few days to think about it and have since changed my mind.

Iced Up- You have had your turn to state your opinion, so now I will take mine. You are completely entitled to your preference for smaller women. In fact, I totally understand it. You probably need a smaller woman to make you feel like a bigger man, because- let's face it- in many cases, bigger is better. It is because of men (and rest assured I use that term loosely) like you, that so many young women die of eating disorders every day, trying to live up to unrealistic standards. I hope you are proud of your contribution to those statistics. I pray that you never have daughters, and should you have sons, I will hope that one day they will become REAL men, complete with the intelligence to distinguish a real woman from a Barbie Doll.

I will admit that your comments did hurt, but I console myself in the fact that I am one up on you. You see, I can lose weight, but unfortunately, I find it very unlikely that you will ever grow a pair of balls.

P.S.- If the purpose of your screen name is to keep your identity anonymous, you might want to remember that fact before you start mentioning personal tidbits in your posts. How many Beech captains do you think we have who were at Cape Air? It wasn't difficult to figure out. You would do well to remember that "fat" girls CAN read...

anti-pilot

Seems like the majority of you in that office are anti pilot.. Can't blame you though.

I also find myself truly amazed that some of you even have enough intelligence to string words together to form a complete sentence.

You can say that again.. We be dumb

On a serious note... That was very well witten and seriously taken to heart.

Last edited:
big ol' one said:
I find it unbelievable and terribly pathetic that you have nothing better to do than sit around and gossip about how attractive or unattractive you find someone whom you don't even truly know. However, to be honest- I also find myself truly amazed that some of you even have enough intelligence to string words together to form a complete sentence.

Those of you who have defended me, I truly apprecitate it. This post is directed toward those of you who seem to find nothing wrong with targeting a specific person on a public website, particularly one who has gone out of her way to help several of you on more than one occasion. I don't make a habit of reading about planes and flying, being that I am not overly interested in it. When this post was first brought to my attention, I chose not to acknowledge it- despite the fact that several remarks were particularly vicious. However, I have had a few days to think about it and have since changed my mind.

Iced Up- You have had your turn to state your opinion, so now I will take mine. You are completely entitled to your preference for smaller women. In fact, I totally understand it. You probably need a smaller woman to make you feel like a bigger man, because- let's face it- in many cases, bigger is better. It is because of men (and rest assured I use that term loosely) like you, that so many young women die of eating disorders every day, trying to live up to unrealistic standards. I hope you are proud of your contribution to those statistics. I pray that you never have daughters, and should you have sons, I will hope that one day they will become REAL men, complete with the intelligence to distinguish a real woman from a Barbie Doll.

I will admit that your comments did hurt, but I console myself in the fact that I am one up on you. You see, I can lose weight, but unfortunately, I find it very unlikely that you will ever grow a pair of balls.

P.S.- If the purpose of your screen name is to keep your identity anonymous, you might want to remember that fact before you start mentioning personal tidbits in your posts. How many Beech captains do you think we have who were at Cape Air? It wasn't difficult to figure out. You would do well to remember that "fat" girls CAN read...

Good post! Are you available?

Hey, Iced_up:

I think your pretty much focked at this point. Look forwrd to plenty of shjtty treatment from the folks in Manassas.

You might want to look for the number of that truck driving school again, you'll probably need it after your next PC.

BTW, she really is a cool girl -- one of the very few people in Manassas who's actually worth a shjt, and actually cares about how pilots are treated. I'm sure all of your coworkers will really appreciate your screwing that up for them.

Last edited:
You probably need a smaller woman to make you feel like a bigger man, because- let's face it- in many cases, bigger is better.

I find it very unlikely that you will ever grow a pair of balls.

LMAO!!!

Danm Girl!! say how you really feel!! GREAT post, possibly one of the best I've seen on this site! You look good and anyone who says you don't is probably just an ego-bruised A-hole.

by the way, have you considered a career in public speaking?

ICED- sorry man but tittyjet's right, looks like you just f***** yourself

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back