• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
springfieldjone

springfieldjone said:
I haven't been here in a while. Nice to see you guys still talking it up! Any more good juicy rumors? Flying at the Fort is slowing down a little for Christmas, so maybe this would be a good time to get something "stirred up!" I heard through the grape vine that colemill hired a drunk with a flying problem. Is this true?
Who was the drunk with a flying problem?

Knowing what from what

lonelyguy said:
Who was the drunk with a flying problem?

If these people at the Fort do not know who is or who is not drinking on the job,then what does that say about this operators mgmt.??????

emspilot 02

emspilot 02 said:
Ask G-force, he was probably drinking laced kool-aid or bleach!!
Hey scott nice picture,I think G-force is a bitter person and needs to change his attitude or stay off this website. I think that he should be banned from this site if he does not change.

Mgmt Style

springfieldjone said:
I worked for Colemill for about 5 years and found it a good place to build time and learn the industry. They fly their pilots alot. I built about 600 hours a year flying Navajos and King Airs and sometimes I worked 7 days a week for weeks. The Chief Pilot isn't bad, I've worked for alot worse. I didn't get much time off, but I flew alot. As for maintenance, the pilot must check maintenance before every flight, and if there is an issue that is not deferable, the aircraft cannot be flown. I never saw the Director of Ops or Chief Pilot hold it against a pilot for refusing a flight due to maintenance. All in all, Colemill was a good place to build time, learn the industry, and fly! fly! fly! By the way, I worked every weekend while I was at Colemill. That's how I made my money!

More goings on at the "FORT" at M88,Nashville,one of the most senior pilots at this operator "TT" is not there anymore,as it has been reported since the CP and his sibling have taken full control of the proverbial flight schedule,the guy simply was not getting any good trips anymore.

At reputable operators,the flight schedule load should be shared EQUALLY among all the pilots with no BIAS or FAVORITISM,that way everyone is happy.

G-force said:
More goings on at the "FORT" at M88,Nashville,one of the most senior pilots at this operator "TT" is not there anymore,as it has been reported since the CP and his sibling have taken full control of the proverbial flight schedule,the guy simply was not getting any good trips anymore.

At reputable operators,the flight schedule load should be shared EQUALLY among all the pilots with no BIAS or FAVORITISM,that way everyone is happy.

We must live in a perfect world!

G-force

I think G-force should be banned from this site.This guy has nothing interesting to say, just the same old crap.

It's always MGMT!!

jelloshotpilot said:
We must live in a perfect world!

With the RIGHT MGMT,you can get closer to a perfect world than you would with the WRONG MGMT. but you cannot actually get to a PERFECT WORLD.

Gentlemen,

I don't know about the other Moderators here, but I for one am getting a little tired of your squabbling. An inordinate number of reported posts lead us right to each of your works. You sound like 11 year olds on a playground. If you're not that age, you ought to be embarassed for yourselves.

I'm going to close this thread because it has not been accessed by anyone else in over a week, except by you guys and/or your alter egos for the sole purpose of sniping at each other.

I see no alternative except some "tough love" for you all. If I see a reported post for any of you, I'm going to ban you all permanently.

Move on!

UAL78

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back