Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
guys,
mabey this will help:
coke has three separate flt depts. one operating out of tn, the other 2 in atlanta. all 3 are separate companies and have no connection with each other.
coca cola co. operates gulfestreams and placed an ad for copilots middle of march. i heard they got over 1000 responses.
coca cola enterprises, also in atlanta, operates hawkers, citations, challenger and isnt looking for pilots.
neither is coca cola consolidated.
i researched this job heavily, and heard they hired their guys early april. if theyre still looking, the only way to get the job is to know someone inside or mabey walk in the front door and sell yourself. its supposed to be a stellar job.
if you find out anything, let me know.
eric

Vrefus is correct...my buddy interviewed within the last two weeks for one of the reserve captain positions, and was told the same thing Vrefus posted. BTW, he DID NOT know anyone on the inside.

There has been a lot of turnover in that department in the last few years - I wonder why?

COKE

I applied via e-mail for the positions back in April, forgot about it, haven't thought about it. Got a call about two weeks ago for an interview in the middle of the month!!!!! Wondering if any of you who have replied with friends who know something on the inside have any helpful information to share......... Anything would be helpful............. FYI the lady said they were inteviewing 6 people in the two days and most were from out of town............

Last edited:
GVFlyer said:
There has been a lot of turnover in that department in the last few years - I wonder why?

I worked a few doors down from Big Coke at KFTY a few years ago. At that time they had a lot of problems within their Flight Dept. I knew one guy that had only worked there for a short time, and the impression that I got was that It was a bad place to work. Maybe that has all changed now?

Re: Re: Coke

sleepy said:
I worked a few doors down from Big Coke at KFTY a few years ago. At that time they had a lot of problems within their Flight Dept. I knew one guy that had only worked there for a short time, and the impression that I got was that It was a bad place to work. Maybe that has all changed now?

I don't know. I've had two friends, including a former chief pilot, go there stay about a year, then leave. They didn't like the corporate culture. I have another friend who recently went there and has stayed. They threw an awful lot of money at him, bought his house and so forth, to get him to go. I haven't talked to him since he went to Charlie Brown. Of course if you leave in less than a year, you have to pay back that great big executive moving package.

Latest resources

Back