Coke

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Vrefus

Heard that Coke in Atlanta was looking at hiring fivr for their flight department. I was able to get my resume in before they shut down the site. Anyone have any info as to interviews, hiring, etc?

Two reserve captains were hired last week. Supposedly two more pilots will be hired next month and then another the following month. I heard the next batch will be of pilots in the 3000TT range, then the last pilot a low timer.

The last I heard was that there aren't any co-pilots per se'. All of the pilots are typed and captain qualified. I had heard that the new dept mgr wants to get away from the contract pilot stuff and hire at least five pilots. Heard the same thing that two are pretty high time, two mediocre time and then one on the low side. All I know for now.

And they have at least one Sikorsky (S-76?) that I've seen twice in NC. Oh ... and they wear really cool ties, too.

Minh

The helo is not operated by the flt dept in Atlanta. More than likely it's one of the bottling divisions or a subsidiary. They run a Jetstream in the same manner around the south. CLT, CHA, etc.

If the tail numbers end in FH then it is the bottling company out of Chattanooga, TN. They have an S-76, a G-III, and an Excel. They are moving their department to Charlotte sometime this year. They used to have a jetstream but now they have an Excel.

Latest resources

Back