• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coke (CCE) at FTY

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, what I don't understand is why the Coca Cola hangar has Gulfstreams sitting in it.. right at this very second.. when they are supposed to be Citation 560's?

Coca Cola Enterprises and Coke are two different entities. Coca Cola Enterprises is CCE as refered to in this thread and is a MUCH smaller local company. Coke, or "Big Coke" as it's know in Atlanta DOES have the Gulfstreams and is THE Coke as most people know it.

Question answered in one post that took two minutes to write.

Thank you 7KCAB, greatly appreciated.. :)

I have never understood why people take the time and go out of their way to be hard to get along with..

Yes, some people are more interested in you learning to find information on your own, which will most likely serve you well if you have an interest in corporate aviation, than they are in handing you an answer...

OK, well firstly - I appreciate you trying to help me further my career..

I understand your approach to "question answering" via the "look it up" rather than "here is the answer" and I appreciate the offer of help.. Had I asked the best route to get into flying for "Coke" or perhaps what minimums they were looking for, what "RVR" is, etc, I could completely understand your reasoning on such a question, however, I asked a very simple "Are these so and so's airplanes sitting in the hangar at the end of 26." Not really a question worth you wasting two seperate posts to "teach me a lesson."

Either way - I got an answer.. I also both searched Google and had one handed to me, so I am twice as smart as I was before I began! :)

BTW. I believe Auburn University has an intership with Big Coke that someone who is still in college may be interested in.. We owe that to FlyFlyFly. :)

In 1986 The Coca Cola company stock ticker symbol (ko) spun off a new company Coca Cola Enterprises stock ticker symbol (cce) the company is a publically traded bottling concern and is owned aprox 40% by Ko still...Ko's hangar is on the aproach end of 26 Cce's hangar is on the far side of the field across from raytheon next to Home depot and the old FAA hangar which is now occupied by the U.S. marshal
Ko's hangar houses several gv's and it is rumored that they have purchased a g200 as well...cce's stable is as stated earlier 2 hawker xp's and 2 c560 ultras the ultras to be replaced by excels..nuff said

I thought HomeDepot was like 3 Hangars down from KO? :) Not that it matters, I wish I could fly the BellSouth 328. :)

Tram said:
I thought HomeDepot was like 3 Hangars down from KO? :) Not that it matters, I wish I could fly the BellSouth 328. :)

Tram,

With the staunchly pro-union attitude you expressed in the Scab Stories thread on the General board, I doubt you'll find a job in corporate aviation. Most corporate flight departments don't want a union trouble maker on the property.

GEX

So, not agreeing with the ideals of a scab automatically makes me a union trouble maker, eh? Then I suppose agreeing with the ideals of a scab, would automatically make you one? I don't *think* that is how it works, but if it is, please let me know..

Tram said:
So, not agreeing with the ideals of a scab automatically makes me a union trouble maker, eh? Then I suppose agreeing with the ideals of a scab, would automatically make you one? I don't *think* that is how it works, but if it is, please let me know..

That's exactly how it works, pal. If I were you, I'd try to get on at a regional.

Latest resources

Back