Coke (CCE) at FTY

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

MDC

I was in FTY today and was wondering how far back, if any, CCE cut back their flight department. Their hanger was full of two CE-560's today. Any info is appreciated.

Thank you,

MDC

MDC said:
I was in FTY today and was wondering how far back, if any, CCE cut back their flight department. Their hanger was full of two CE-560's today. Any info is appreciated.

Thank you,

MDC

I've heard they have indeed cut back. Two Challengers and a C560 are currently in the trades under "For Sale."

2000Flyer

I hear the new fleet is 2 Excels and 2 Hawkers. Both the Ultras and the Challengers are gone.

So, those are not Cokes Gulfstreams down by the approach end of 26?

How many times has this been brought up in the last month or so?

FlyFlyFly said:
Read the first post carefully...

Yes, of course, pardon me for not knowing the entire inventory of every operator on the field..:rolleyes:

I was told "those are Coke's Gulfstreams."

So, I read here, they have CE560's.. Which would lead me to believe that, the end hangar at the approach end of 26 full of Gulfstreams is not Coke's as I was told...so I ask - Are those not Coke's Gulfstreams, and per the norm, some comedian has to "show me how stupid I am."

While we're belittleing people for not knowing "their FTY operator trivia" - where on the field is the Turner hangar?

Man, some of you guys gotta get out more..;)

That was for the little Auburn comment you made. :)

Well.. I wasn't even refering to you.. but annnyywaayy. :)

My sis went to AU.. No one's perfect.. Although, I have had quite a few memorable nights at Scarborough Square. I have to admit, I'm all for AU winning when they're not playing UA.. :)

You still did not read the post carefully. The answer to your question is in the original post. That, with a quick search on Google of three little letters will yield your answer.

Latest resources

Back