• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coffins Corner

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The U2 s surely did not have a problem with the coffin's corner! I saw '13 Days'. The way The U2 was able to crank and bank when under fire, Kevin Costern would never mislead me! Holywood should always be trusted! Why would they steer me wrong?

Enigma,

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Ahhh yes, having to pulse trim... the memories. I was told if you held the trim down in any one direction more than 2 seconds in a Lear, you were way behind. Take care and have a great weekend.

Respectfully,

JayDub

There are a coupla Singapore Airlines heavy drivers out there that could give you first hand accounts of their experiences climbing to max ceiling with max weight aircraft.

They have reduced "G" factors (so cleared to climb higher?), and have come unstuck on several occasions........

Most coffins have 4 of them. If you comply with the limitations of the aircraft that we fly today it does not exist.

It you want to talk 737 here is something interesting to do. The yellow buffets lines at say 410 represent buffet at 46 degrees of bank 1.3 G. If you want to see where the real buffet margins are just punch in a high ZFW in the FMC. You will see the yellow magenta lines come together but the red majenta lines that represent where you will fall out of the sky they will not move, they are determined by the angle of attack indicator plus all the other stuff going into the ADIRU's then to the FMC. The yellow stall wiskers come up also.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back