Coex at JetBlue

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Over Ouver

That JB class has several great Eagle and Comair guys and gals.

Heard the CoEx guy was having problems fitting in. Something about wearing the same thong to class all week . . .

Cheers Cpt Over, Ive been on a trip and havent checked this site in a while. Its always good to see one of you're own getting on!
Was it really that much better? What exactly blew you away (other than that respect thing ;) ) ?
I am defintaly interested and think that JetBlue is the most innovative airline that has come along since deregulation (most other airlines out there arent much different technology wise than they were around deregulation!) That coupled with the fact that JetBlue actually LISTENS to their employees, especially those on the front lines just shows their commitment to a better product (IE Kevlared doors and cameras in the cabin). Think about it this way, Southwest Airlines (also a great company) has had their business model for what 30 years or so. 737, Low cost, NO FRILLS, They wouldnt BUDGE from it.....that is until they saw JetBlue come along. Now they are talking about entertainment systems and EMB 190's. Thats impressive, Jetblue shook the unshakeable. I'd like to get on early because unlike what the nay-sayers are saying (interesting sentence) I believe Jetblue will be around for a very long time and they will be a force to reckon with.

I wouldnt doubt the Express folk that got hired then turned down Jetblue, with our FTA the way it was it seemed that people would be at CAL quickly and the flow back option is a tempting option. Besides, I know some people who were talkng about JB right after the IPO and cancellation of the FTA only to find out later that they were on a list of 115 people who WERE going to CAL.
I keep on updating and sooner or later they will get to me, I understand how the app process is at Jetblue so Im not getting discouraged or anything. I was just curious about an ExpressJet pilots point of view being that we have something in common. I am glad to see that there were some Comair and Eagle folk in there too, it shows that they are still getting "regional" pilots from the computer.
Heard the CoEx guy was having problems fitting in. Something about wearing the same thong to class all week . . .
Now why'd you have to go there? Dont let ALL of our secrets out!

Re: Over Ouver

Skygod said:
That JB class has several great Eagle and Comair guys and gals.

Thank God that was in print. After spending two weeks in ground school with Skygod, that's the first thing I understood from him. Ahy what!:D :D :D

As far as the thong thing goes, just be glad he didn't wear it to oceanic survival day!:eek:

Counselair:D

Mr Hat said:
Oceanic survival day?!? What the hell is that? Are you kidding (not about the thongs)?

Water survival training. You know, where you and all your buds climb onto a life raft and try to sink it in the hopes you get the opportunity to try it in the middle of the ocean in the off chance you survive a real-life ditching. Otherwise known as "Fat man's Float".:D

I am still bummed we didn't have any FAs going through with our class. Bikini strutting is a spectator sport, after all!

Respectfully,

JayDub

JayDub,

I'm shocked and apalled you don't consider the female pilots worthy of note. We had 2 in our class. Of course, we both wore a 1 piece, so I guess your point is valid. But still, we're not chopped liver (are we?).

You're getting a noogy when I see you next.

Happy landings

Jointops,

I came to think of my entire class as family. I just can't think of family in "that way". Noogy or not, yuck !:D

Thanks for that image!

Respectfully,

JayDub

P.S. Please be gentle when administering a noogy. You know I don't have much to spare!

Is there a way to not see posts from an individual poster? Some sort of web-board Total Tool shield?

Thanks

Grinder: One tool, blocked. Blocked from a place he cannot bother me from, alone, outnumbered hundreds to one, nothing to live for but his memories, nothing to live with but his gadgets, his cars, his guns, gimmicks... and yet the whole family can't bring him down from that, that...
Wrightavia: Gabba, Gabba, Gabba?
Grinder (didn't see post):

Latest resources

Back