Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cockpit access during flight on International Airlines...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nephew

Be sure to give your nephew an extra dose of ritalin before boarding. He'll enjoy the 15 hour flight much more. On second thought, help yourself to a couple tabs as well. Don't forget to chase it with champaign.

typhoonpilot said:
I can't speak for Malaysian, but no International airlines that I know of let you up front during flight. The change happened post 9-11. On the ground either during boarding or de-planing is the best time.

TP

Not true... I flew on 3 particular foreign carriers (that do fly into the U.S) post 9/11 and was granted permission to the flight deck during flight. I had all my credentials and the captain asked for them when we were chatting around boarding time.

HoursHore said:
I think you mean Champagne. Champaign is the home of the University of Illinois.
That's ludicrust.

typhoonpilot said:
I can't speak for Malaysian, but no International airlines that I know of let you up front during flight. The change happened post 9-11. On the ground either during boarding or de-planing is the best time.

TP

Bought an ID90 for my wife and me on an Iberia flight from Barcelona Spain to Stuttgart Germany..... MD-87.... I sat in the j/s from cruise until landing... this was in January 2002. So the answer is, it depends on the airline and the captain.

Latest resources

Back