• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CO Den Crash??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CAL crew = caused the accident, failure to maintain control of the aircraft.

USair crew= caused the accident, failure to see and avoid large flying birds.

Same, same.

Dip********************.

One of the most common briefs is; "We will reject the takeoff for engine fire, failure or the loss of directional control

Airplanes can weathervane beyond the capability of the rudder and ailerons to hold the centerline.

Clearly you have no place in the cockpit.

To whichever moderator banned McNugget:

Thank you!

I missed something............how do you know he was banned? And can we get instructortool banned before we beat the shti out of him?

I am tired of the news making such a Hero of the captain, with no mention of the rest of the crew.

Wouldnt it be great if the CVR shows the Hudson was the idea of the FO, and that the FO was flying the plane. (not to take away from Sully, but come on, he wasnt by himself).

And kudos to the CAL crew in DEN. And good job to all of us that have events that no one even knows about. (if they only knew what we go thru up front and they never know about).

Who cares what the media says. We all know what goes on when a situation like this arises. Get over it.

Jerk?

Hummm...

Navin R Johnson.... Sounds like a real A-hole....

Why do u hate the CANS???

I'll name you "sh!t head"...... and "all I want is this chair......and this...."

Bingo!

Not quite Caddy Shack or Animal House but in

that direction at times......

Last edited:
I'll name you "sh!t head"...... and "all I want is this chair......and this...."

Bingo!

Not quite Caddy Shack or Animal House but in

that direction at times......
How about that scene in the beginning when he's hitchhiking and the truck pulls over and takes him about 100 feet.

How about that scene in the beginning when he's hitchhiking and the truck pulls over and takes him about 100 feet.

that reminds me of my last job.....:erm:

But it was funny...

( the movie that is )

Latest resources

Back