Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet_Driver

"There I was...."
I'm a new commuter. I'm commuting from CLT and need some suggestions for a cheap place to park with a reliable shuttle to the terminal. I thank you for your suggestions in advance.

Doubletree on Yorkmont- $30/mo- typical hotel shuttle
Park n go off Little Rock. $3.70/day crew rate and tenth day free. Excellent transportation.

Which one I use depends on how much parking I need. I'll pay a little more for reliable transportation.

Where are you commuting to?

Wilson Air center typically let's commuting pilots park for free with a ride over. Just tip the driver a few bucks each way. Getting picked up might take a few minutes longer than the regular shuttles but it's free. Give them a call just to make sure, but that's all I did for NJ and the regionals.

When I was based in CLT I did my best to blend in with the locals. So I just parked my car on the front lawn outside the terminal and walked inside.

Last edited:
I'm a new commuter. I'm commuting from CLT and need some suggestions for a cheap place to park with a reliable shuttle to the terminal. I thank you for your suggestions in advance.

Doubletree is the way to go. I fly corporate on the side and Wilson is cracking down on who takes shuttle, etc. The van is reliable in the mornings (hour & half hour), but getting picked up is always the wild card. They have an agreement with Airways to and from the training center and when you call the front desk they never directly call the driver......

Latest resources

Back