• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyDeltaJets

If it makes you feel any better, this 20+ year ALPA member feels the same way about you DAL pile its as you feel about scabs.

Your home at DAL was also built with scab thinking with the betrayal of loyal union brothers at PAA. And to a certain extent the extra RPM's flown during the EAL strike by DAL.

As far as the CAL scabs coming back into ALPA, sooner or later it had to happen. Fortunatley ALPA National is not being led by shortsighted and arrogant individuals. The kind of leadership that as I look back on, causes a large portion of people to cross in the first place. Incidently, what grade were you in when those events took place?

Do I sound bitter about DAL? Take a guess what carrier my Brother and Father ended their careers with?

From what I have been told there were many people pushing for the CAL group. ALPA came to them and not only forgave the scabs, but exonerated them. In reality you talk a big game but I think youre in a very vocal minority on this position.

P.S. No DAL pilot has ridden my jumpseat since.

Last edited:
I agree with the original poster of this thread. It is of vital importance that up and coming pilots learn about the damage scabs do to our industry and the pilot group as a whole.

However, I, nor Mark (the webmaster), feel this is the appropriate place to do so. There is great information on the ALPA website (www.alpa.org) and great information in other places that this topic can be researched.

I think the previous thread and this one covered it nicely. We don't need 100 posts all shouting the same thing... we know how everyone feels about scabs. It has been covered here many times.
Let's move on to something more positive.
This thread is closed
Ifly4food

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back