• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Clipper 103 terrorist let go

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love how these terrorists hate the west....."death to america" and so on, yet these pieces of $h.t have no problem wearing western clothing. Take that damn NIKE hat off!!!!

I love how these terrorists hate the west....."death to america" and so on, yet these pieces of $h.t have no problem wearing western clothing. Take that damn NIKE hat off!!!!

I thought nike stuff was made in china?

pardon you? Can I start generalizing now, too?

You're, right. How about skirt wearing, a-hole euro trash that were some how paid off (probably in oil) to let a mass murderer go. Unbelievable, think if if the US had a 9/11 terroist in custody and two years from now let him go because, "it's the nice thing to do because he's going to die soon". Beam me up, Scottie!!!, we are all going to die someday, hopefully not in sheer terror like the Clipper 103 victims!!!!

Mamma- gfys- some liberals are pussies- not all. Go pound your chest about us somewhere else- I'm as pissed about this as anyone.
'man-made' disasters- I'd say you just described the Bush administration, but that's seriously classless considering the subject matter of this thread.

I swear, conservatives will politicize ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. It's pathetic. You'd do better to email the president and Hillary when this happened, like I did, instead of taking pot shots at him and everyone who voted for him on an anonymous Internet thread.

Lighten up Francis! I was just trying to be politically correct but I really struck a nerve with you! I think you have a few issues that need to be resolved. Maybe some Prozac or lithium would help. Maybe a diaper change? I don't know. I just get paid to fly planes. Psycho.

Anyway, my post had nothing whatsoever to do with US politics. If your reading comprehension was above the 5th grade you would have been able to figure that out. You can also pull your head out of the sand with your whiny "Conservatives politicize ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING" comment. Like liberals don't???? Oh, was I incorrect on the "man-made disaster" comment? If so, call me out and I will apologize. Until then, I send you a virtual tissue to dry your eyes.

Easy homes!

You're, right. How about skirt wearing, a-hole euro trash that were some how paid off (probably in oil) to let a mass murderer go. Unbelievable, think if if the US had a 9/11 terroist in custody and two years from now let him go because, "it's the nice thing to do because he's going to die soon". Beam me up, Scottie!!!, we are all going to die someday, hopefully not in sheer terror like the Clipper 103 victims!!!!

You're dumber than I thought. Since you bit the bait MCHammer, please explain your double standards with a scientist called Wernher von Braun.

@all
Stepping down from your little soap box and taking a closer look at the entire Clipper 103 trial, you'd see that there are a few irregularities, there's a good article about it here.

Screaming foul play and sounding tough doesn't do the victims of flight 103 any good. It would be nice to think more and prevent this Sheit in the first place!

It can't get any dirtier than politics...

Last edited:
You're dumber than I thought. Since you bit the bait MCHammer, please explain your double standards with a scientist called Wernher von Braun.

@all
Stepping down from your little soap box and taking a closer look at the entire Clipper 103 trial, you'd see that there are a few irregularities, there's a good article about it here.

Screaming foul play and sounding tough doesn't do the victims of flight 103 any good. It would be nice to think more and prevent this Sheit in the first place!

It can't get any dirtier than politics...

Hey Scottie sorry to get your skirt (or kilt) ruffled, but The Lybian government admitted culpability for PAN AM 103 as well as UTA Flight 772 and the Berlin discotheque bombing.

Comparing a scientest in the service of his country in a time of declared war to a convicted state sponsored terrorist is somewhat comical. I guess using your logic Robert Oppenheimer falls in the same categorey as Von Braun?

Latest resources

Back