• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

climbto350.com

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think bizjetjobs is mostly jobs that require a fair amount of experience whereas Climbto350 seemed to be more low-time stuff I thought too. Peace

Got my current job (Mu-2 freight) from climbto350. Not something I would have heard about otherwise. Perfect fit for me. Could just be lightning striking, but it worked pretty well for me.

I've had perhaps a dozen interviews from resumes I submitted through Climbto350.com. It's only a few bucks a month, and if nothing else, is a good glimpse at the job market at any given time. I've had two jobs now, I believe, through 350, and several good offers.

A great feature of their site is the apply now tab in each job advert. Click on it, and you type a brief intro customized to the company as you wish, and hit send. My opinion? It's worth it. Your mileage, of course, may vary.

Avianation is a very good site. It's reasonably priced with tons of jobs, but it seems like a lot of their jobs are in other countries. Might want to check it out to see if it's right for you.

For the 737 drivers try www.737pilotjobs.org , it's free for pilots to sign up and operators will find and contact you, what the hack, it's free !! You must be current or previous qualified with some sort of rating on the 737 to keep resume active. Same as for 727pilotjobs.org and 747pilotjobs.org .

Bizjetjobs.com

bizjets has already been mentioned, but also included w/ them is the aviation directory, listing company info/ a/c type they operate, and contact info....

ladi

www.flitework.com is free and will always be free for pilots. If fees are introduced then it will be for the advertisers. As the site is pretty new, not too many jobs are listed yet. But job advertisements are on the rise...I am running the site in my free time and if you or your company wants to put any jobs online, I am happy to assist.

Latest resources

Back